If you happen to notice a second-hand Toyota Highlander being offered for a quick sale in Seffner, Florida, you’ll know exactly who it belongs to. A local man, Jason Humphreys, has been given 30 days to pay a $48,000 fine after being caught…
- University library starts ‘drone loan’ program for students
- Twitter’s latest experiment rethinks the retweet
- Engadget Daily: Google I/O 2014, the deal with Android Wear and more!
- Airbus’s X3 Prototype Uses Three Rotors to Break Airspeed Records
- Scientist discover new material that makes objects invisible to touch
Mr WordPress on Hello world!